View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

I would hope that AJ believes in Posey.

I would also hope that AJ believes in NUK as well. I would hope that AJ believes in OD, errrrrrrr Garret Graham.

I would hope that the first TEXAN ever entered into the HOF would love all of his teammates, unfortunately including HWSRN, and Matt Schaub... He's that classy of a guy!

Andre is probably still good friends with the likes of Jacoby Jones, LeStar Jean, and many others that escape me right now.

Bottom line! Andre is such a stud and has much trust in teammates that he doesn't give a phuk!!

Second "Bottom Line":
AJ will kick ass for a few more years, no???