View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #54
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans bringing in RB Andre Brown for visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
In a battle of the Brown swapping teams saga, New York got a better deal with ex-Oiler Gary Brown....but Andre Brown is a nice signing despite my ability to amuse myself remembering useless NFL trivia.
Sure enjoyed that season Gary Brown went off for us and did his "Baby Earl" impersonation. I really thought at the time that we had found something there. He didn't really ever do it again though.

Good memories though.