View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #20
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff Parity: Your AFC Projection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Patriots
Bengals
Ravens
Colts
Titans
Broncos
Chiefs

Those teams will have a greater numbers of wins this season than the Texans will. After that, I think the Texans will be in the middle or a little higher than the rest of the mediocre teams. The Texans will not be a turd this year, but they're not ready to really shine either. I realize that's vague, it's just I'd be a bit surprised to see the Texans in 2nd place in the AFCS this season is all. My prediction for the AFCS is:

Dolts
Titans
Texans
Jags

The only thing that might change from that is the Titans and Texans changing places.
With Chris Johnson gone and their QB situation as bad as ours is, do you still see the Titans making any sort of noise this season?
I don't.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote