View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #1592
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
You are correct, I had some of the players listed as UNC and some as North Carolina. I us a =unique function to pull the names, and then have a count function run by the name of the schools provided. So when there is a school with a few different names to it, I sometimes miss the abbreviations.
Ah makes sense. I thought I was going to crazy for a second haha. I've done the same thing in similar situations before.

Thanks again! It's definitely interesting to see the complete break down of every position selected.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote