View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #41
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honored82 View Post
According to Rotoworld this is our starting line up. This should help understand better where our Biggest Need is.

Texans Current First-Team Offense

QB: Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB: Arian Foster
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Garrett Graham
TE: Ryan Griffin
LT: Duane Brown
LG: Ben Jones
C: Chris Myers
RG: Brandon Brooks
RT: Derek Newton

Texans Current First-Team Defense

LE: J.J. Watt
RE: Jared Crick
NT: Jerrell Powe
ILB: Brian Cushing
ILB: Jeff Tarpinian
OLB: Whitney Mercilus
OLB: Brooks Reed
LCB: Kareem Jackson
RCB: Johnathan Joseph
FS: Chris Clemons
SS: D.J. Swearinger
call me crazy or a homer - or both. i dont think that's a bad lineup overall. the two that stand out to me are derek newton and jeff tarpinian ... neither have any business being near a starting job. most of the rest are at worst competent starters, and all the way up to all-pros. i think quess takes over at LG, there's no guarantee that fitz is the QB, and we'll have a draft pick or two win starting jobs on defense. provided we address those two most glaring holes (RT and ILB) and do a fair amount of work building depth, i'm ok going into next season with that lineup.