View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #86
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
"I let go of where I was the last eight years whenever they let me go. I wasn’t good enough for them anymore."
Well OD, thanks for being honest!! At least you admit that you've been injury prone and if nothing, the Smithiak regime got one thing right.......... Other, good tight ends, that may or may not be more durable.

OD,
No bad will on you, it's time your injured ass moved on! It's best for both parties and the sooner you come to grips with that, the better. I hope you have a good 10 games this season!