View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #71
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 24336 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Yea the recent signing of players like Ryan Fitzpatrick, I find myself confused regarding what O'Brien is up to, but nothing even comes close to wondering why Derek Newton is still a Texan. I can find no justification for keeping that guy around.

I have read posts calling for blood after last seasons disaster. Yet I hear no one calling for this guys head. Why not? Someone please explain this to me.

Why?
Some players who struggle as Tackles do well as guards. Perhaps OB wants to see if he can transition into another role? There is a little too much all or nothing with players around here. Most players aren't stars and that doesn't mean they should be drawn and quartered because they aren't. Of course you'd never know it by looking at these boards. There is no middle ground here.

IT'S A GAME, NOT LIFE OR DEATH! Get some perspective.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote