View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #70
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm losing confidence in PFF.

Another note I hate to bring up but Seattle's success seems to indicate a mobile QB can make up for a sucky O-line.
You have to take these websites analysis with a more than a grain of salt. And I agree about the QB. Unless you have a coach-on-the-field type like Manning or Brady, a mobile QB is an o-lines best friend. BTW, all 3 of the top QBs in this draft are mobile.