View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1020
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
He's been asked to do enough that he has accounted for 54 passing TDs and another 6 on the ground.

I hear what you are saying as to why it is being done. I phrased things poorly in asking the original question. Personally I'm not going to downgrade him just for being on a good team and IMO he is contributing plenty.
Fair enough. I like Wilson and I see the talent, but I'd like to see what he can do if he was asked to score 20+ points/game.

Last edited by infantrycak; 04-07-2014 at 07:39 PM.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote