View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1019
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Just to be clear, I'm not arguing that he's not good or overrated. I'm simply stating why his performance has be "downgraded" by some. He really isn't being asked to do too much. He's even being asked to do alot less than Schaub has ever been asked to do as a Texan.
He's been asked to do enough that he has accounted for 54 passing TDs and another 6 on the ground.

I hear what you are saying as to why it is being done. I phrased things poorly in asking the original question. Personally I'm not going to downgrade him just for being on a good team and IMO he is contributing plenty.