View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1017
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Valid argument. He is clutch, I'll give you that.

But lets ask this. If his defense was "average", how good would the Seahawks be and how much would people be really talking about Russell Wilson? Last season, the Seahawks gave up 14.4 points/game. The NFL average is 23.4 points/game.

Just to be clear, I'm not arguing that he's not good or overrated. I'm simply stating why his performance has be "downgraded" by some. He really isn't being asked to do too much. He's even being asked to do alot less than Schaub has ever been asked to do as a Texan.
That Broken Version Of Schaub led Texans team had Wilson's SeaDucks on the ropes .... until his defense bailed him out.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote