View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1016
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
In 2 seasons Wilson has 8 4th qtr comebacks and 10 game winning drives.

In 2 seasons Luck has 8 4th qtr comebacks and 11 game winning drives.
Valid argument. He is clutch, I'll give you that.

But lets ask this. If his defense was "average", how good would the Seahawks be and how much would people be really talking about Russell Wilson? Last season, the Seahawks gave up 14.4 points/game. The NFL average is 23.4 points/game.

Just to be clear, I'm not arguing that he's not good or overrated. I'm simply stating why his performance has be "downgraded" by some. He really isn't being asked to do too much. He's even being asked to do alot less than Schaub has ever been asked to do as a Texan.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote