View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1014
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I think he gets downplayed, because in all honesty, how many games does he win on his own? Everyone on here criticized Schaub because he couldn't win games on his own, but can Wilson? IMO, I don't know, I just know he really hasn't have to.
First, no QB actually wins games "on his own". I figure you know this but I just had to type it.

Second, no Texans' fan should question Wilson's ability to affect the outcome of a game after he brought the Seahawks back from being down 20 - 6 against the Texans last season. LINK

Then again, you might not want to dredge up this ugly memory.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote