Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #42
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

If he thinks any of them is one of the 1-2 QBs who will end up being solid starters from this draft then take him where you have to and you won't hear me beotching about it.

This is where I put one of your higher standards on the HC/GM. I expect them to have an opinion on who those 1-2 will be and not just go with the draftnik attitude of "well these three are close and then there are four close who may be available in the 2nd so let's picked from who is left at 2.1." Call your shot and you're using a bullet not a hand grenade.

Ok say OB has identified one of these future solid starting QB's. Where do you think he/they would be available? I mean we are talking about a solid future starting QB.