Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #40
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I said nothing about which pick.
Oh forgive me. I assumed when you said and I quote "In most drafts there are only 1-2 QBs who will turn out to be solid starters." that out of the whole draft if there were only 1 or 2 solid starting QB's, They would be early first round picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Since you can't understand what I wrote it casts doubt on your understanding my mentality much less that of gms.
Maybe your ability to explain is the problem.