View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #1011
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If anything Wilson has been asked to do more and done it as well or better. Not sure why he gets downplayed so much.
I think he gets downplayed, because in all honesty, how many games does he win on his own? Everyone on here criticized Schaub because he couldn't win games on his own, but can Wilson? IMO, I don't know, I just know he really hasn't have to.

Look at their performance in the playoffs this past season. They held the high-powered Saints offense scoreless for the first 3 quarters! They force 3 turnovers against the ball-controlled 49ers. And we all know what they did to the all-mighty Peyton Manning.

Tom Brady & the Pats put up 40 points (twice) against the Texans and all fans say is "Schaub can't put the team on his shoulders". The Seahawks gave up more than 24 points only ONCE this past season, and they lost that game against the Colts. Just for comparison, the Texans gave up more than 24 points 7 times in 2012.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote