Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #37
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: McClain rumor

I think it would be a bold move but I would not mind seeing the Texans take Manziel at 1-1. The other two QBs I definitely believe are reaches at that spot, and Manziel could end up being the same way, but I believe he has the most potential to take the team where we want to go from the QB standpoint than any prospect we've had a chance at in a long time. I'm not going to be devastated if we took an overall more dynamic player like a Clowney/Mack/Watkins/Robinson, but I think Manziel would be the only QB worth the risk at 1-1.

You don't want to screw the first overall pick up, and it could end up costing you your job, but I think that holds true whether you take a QB or not.