Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413120 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Yep and that same mentality has cost many gms their jobs. This "you have to take QB with the first pick because it's such an important position" is crap. If there isn't one good enough then there isn't one good enough. All you are doing by trying to force it is
I said nothing about which pick. Since you can't understand what I wrote it casts doubt on your understanding my mentality much less that of gms.