View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #34
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought we would do a better job defensively against their running game myself, but if you look at who was the worst run defense in the NFL last year it can't be too big a surprise to people not from Houston. It is hard to even isolate individual players who broke down because it was a full scale meltdown in my eyes.

As far as us running on them, I'm not as bummed about the showing. Not many teams will do too well running on Pittsburgh this season. Most of my disappointment centers on the defense's lack of physical play against a smash mouth team with an old back and without their best players.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote