Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Isn't Garappolo more of a 3rd round prospect? I like him a lot, but think 33 might be a bit early to pick him.
I have seen him going in the first on a lot of mocks. Even if so better to reach for a Third round QB in the second than a mid rounder at first overall. Especially when there isn't a whole lot of separation from the two.