Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Mettenberger or Garrapalo would be my guess IF (huge if) the scout is onto something. I like Jimmy but his hands are small. And Mettenberger is coming off an ACL. All QB's in this draft have one or more question marks.

I am not a huge fan of AJ. I wouldn't bite on him in the 2nd. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th. I think his future is shaky. Good backup/borderline starter type to me.

I still think they are taking Bortles at 1.1.
i think its Clowney or trade down. You absolutely cannot take one of these qbs number 1. None of them are worth the pick. Id rather reach later in thee draft on a qb than reach with #1 overall.