View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans 2014 off-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...0e9961cc308649
Quote:
But [C Chris] Myers said players must buy in on day one under O'Brien. A strong showing of veterans Monday will prove the team is moving in the right direction, he said.

"I'm sure there's going to be a lot of turnout for that. I hope 100 percent, especially after last season," Myers said. "Everyone's committed 100 percent. We expect that. If not, there'll be some talking to do to some guys."
Good to know the team hasn't given up on 2014. Rebuilding or not, doesn't mean we have to be losing. We're not playing the best of the best in 2014, our core group should be able to win quite a few games this season.

Winning is a habit & whatever new guys we bring in, I'd like for them to start picking up that habit right away.