View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014   #38
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston sports talk radio. 610 v. 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
nick wright is an idiot and knows less sports than 90 percent of sports talk radio. he sucks anus hole and the only thing that makes me feel better about this silver spooned poser is knowing that he is raising another mans child and has to go home to that fat slob he calls a wife. lol. sorry, but that guy talks a lot of sh t.
man take it easy. ok you dont like the guys radio talk but dont have to be so hateful.

personally i dont mind nick and john. mostly because i hardly get any texans radio down here, but the amount of ads is absurd.

i have lance zierlein on twitter and whenever he tweets that his going to be talking about some specific texans news ill switch over but too often i found them talking about non texans stuff
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote