View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #63
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would have no problems with

1. Clowney
2.Moses
3.Savage

Although I really like Garappollo a lot.

Or

1.Clowney
2. Garappolo
3. Brandon Thomas

They may have to trade up a bit to get Thomas. I've got him in the 45-55 range. What would be the cost of moving up 10-12 spots into the 2nd rd?
I wouldn't mind that second one. The first one... eh... if we're going to get Savage, I'm going to prefer him later in the draft. I think he's got a lot of work to do. I'm not sure his decision making is up to where OB wants it... although if he interviews well... He's tough to judge, though, because of the talent (or lack thereof) around him.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote