View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #17
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
anything solid to Q moving to RT? Still seems like LG but I have nothing from new staff to support. Also, if Q is RT who plays LG? Brandon Thomas at 4-1 would be perfect and he can play OT also.
No, nothing solid about Q to RT and they could just be looking for him to be LG. He is, however, someone that OB specifically mentioned so I'm pretty sure he's in their plans.

There are a bunch of good guards in this draft. I wouldn't mind Brandon Thomas, Cyril Richardson or Dakota Dozier in the middle rounds.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote