View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #59
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
If you go Robinson at 1-1 and Garoppolo at 2-1, then Garoppolo will be able to be developed without him worrying about someone getting a free-runner at him on every pass play. That way he won't get shell-shocked and turn into Blaine Gabbert or David Carr.

Although, frankly, I don't expect us to go Robinson 1-1 because I think OB likes Quess at RT.

But I don't think taking Robinson should be dismissed out of hand. It's a legitimate possibility.
anything solid to Q moving to RT? Still seems like LG but I have nothing from new staff to support. Also, if Q is RT who plays LG? Brandon Thomas at 4-1 would be perfect and he can play OT also.