View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #58
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
This is the problem for me as I don't want any of these QBs at 1-1 & if no other way would prob go Manziel. Look guys, Moses in 2nd or Jawuan James 3-1 resolves RT. So...1-1 ? 2-1 Garoppolo Qb 3-1 James
If you go Robinson at 1-1 and Garoppolo at 2-1, then Garoppolo will be able to be developed without him worrying about someone getting a free-runner at him on every pass play. That way he won't get shell-shocked and turn into Blaine Gabbert or David Carr.

Although, frankly, I don't expect us to go Robinson 1-1 because I think OB likes Quess at RT.

But I don't think taking Robinson should be dismissed out of hand. It's a legitimate possibility.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote