View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #53
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 335888 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The casual fan probably can't name the top 5 offensive guards either, doesn't take away how important they can be for a football team. I'm saying the best OT in this draft will help our team, because I feel really good about what we have in Brown, Myers, & Brooks. & I think the best OT in the draft can help our QB, whoever he may be, get the time he needs to do his job. The best OT in the draft can help open holes for Foster & whoever his back up is going to be. The best OT in this draft will give all the receivers more time to get open.
You see any OGs being taken at the top of the draft?

The 2nd best OT can't do any of those things you say the best will do?

I agree a solution at RT is one of the top priorities for this offseason. I just disagree with what you want to spend, your impact estimate and the rosy picture you paint of having Brown and Robinson as a tandem for any length of time.