View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Without looking at anything name the top 5 RTs in the league?
Well theres... & ....

Again, I want to draft the best OT in the draft. If he's better than Brown..... he's better than Brown. If not, he's a RT & I'm fine with that, even if I can't name the five best in the league (kind of embarrassing that I was stumped at one though).

Actually, I want to draft the best player available, who is Watkins, but I think Robinson would help us more. I don't want Clowney or the QBs.