View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I'm am not going to go into again, but everyone gave up on the season way too soon in my eyes, and I believe the Texans would have won more than 2 games had Schaub been allowed to play through the slump IMHO. How many more? Who knows, but giving up on the season, and throwing Keenum to the wolves was a bad idea.
I'm with you. & when I saw the Steelers wishing & praying the Chargers would lose so they could get in at 8-8... smdh, all I could do. At 9-7 we would've been in since we beat San Diego week 1.

I had thought we learned that what you do in September don't mean crap, it's how you finish in December. I know things didn't look good for us December 2013, but they had already given up by then.

But the coaches are gone & ultimately they're the ones most responsible. Even if the owner is screaming from on high, start Case, start Case, as a coach you can keep doing what you know gives us the best chance to win (start Schaub) or find a way to make Case win. Our coaches couldn't do either....

So I'm done with that, ready to move on.