View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #50
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Would you like to make a bet on the McNair's firing Rick Smith before next season? Easy $$$$
I'm not a betting man. I don't claim to know the future. However, McNair let Casserly finish the draft before letting him go and he's stated that he doesn't want to fire coaches mid-season. He might consider a GM's season to end with the Draft. So there's a possibility that he'll fire Rick Smith after the draft.

However. I don't believe that McNair doesn't want to win. I think he does. I think he believes that it's better to be patient and to give people a chance to succeed than to swap guys out willy-nilly. And I agree with him.

I do know that you don't like McNair. You think he's cheap and just trying to maximize his profits. You think he doesn't want to spend the money necessary to make this team a winner. You think he's doing everything all wrong.

So there's not much more to discuss since I don't believe a single thing that you do.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote