View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I may not know the right way to do it but I know the wrong way to do it, especially if Corrosion is correct and Rick Smith is/was in charge of talent procurement and signed off on the Schaub/Foster/Cushing contracts.

Tell me how anybody can say in 1 breath the McNair's put winning 1st and in the next justify Rick Smith keeping his job.
I have & had no problem with those contracts; Schaub/Foster/Cushing... That was a big part of our Super Bowl winning team. Put Aj in there too. We're just lucky he's proven to be as durable as he has. OD as well. We could have & should have won the Super Bowl with those guys (& several others), it just didn't work out. Can't blame Rick Smith if those guys get hurt. Schaub looked completely healthy to me, I don't think his issues are LisFranc related. Foster's going to be fine & a top rusher in this league again. Cushing latest injury has absolutely nothing to do with his previous injury. It's not like a complication from his previous knee injury... he took a helmet to the knee. If the first never occurred, he'd still be out.

Time to reload, it happens.