View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 449634 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I may not know the right way to do it but I know the wrong way to do it, especially if Corrosion is correct and Rick Smith is/was in charge of talent procurement and signed off on the Schaub/Foster/Cushing contracts.

Tell me how anybody can say in 1 breath the McNair's put winning 1st and in the next justify Rick Smith keeping his job.
How do you know that Rick Smith is keeping his job?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote