View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #25
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I know what you're trying to say, but I don't believe there is one name on that list that, given a choice of teams, we would truly want to identify with.
I didn't say we shouldn't aim higher. The point is people often have unfounded perceptions and therefore expectations. Half the league has done worse during the Kubiak era. I'll bet you if a poll had been posted asking that question the results would have been a resounding no as in 90%.