View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I think this on Bob two times he has chosen the wrong GM and the wrong coach.
8 years.

In 8 years, we've gone from a failed expansion team, to a back to back play off team, to a team that's got some issues.

I know if you believe the negative nancies on this board, we're 7 years & 33 starters away from competing for the division, but I don't think we're quite that bad. Could another coach/GM do a better job that Gary & Rick... I don't know. Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Carolina don't look much better, if any, than the Texans over that 8 year period.

I know we didn't win the Super Bowl, but the three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots didn't in that time span either. It's just not as easy as some would have you believe.

We took a shot & we had a window, things just didn't work out. Hopefully Bob has made the right moves to keep that window from going completely shut. We're missing 2 starters on offense (OD & Wade). Four starters on defense (Manning, Antonio, Mitchell, & Mays/Sharpton) .

This is not insurmountable.

I guarantee you if we somehow manage to get to 9-3, there will be people complaining about how weak our schedule is & how we don't have any quality wins.