View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But they're all getting picked up pretty quick. He can't have done too bad.

I remember a time when you were out of the NFL if you were cut by the Texans (well, maybe Detroit or Buffalo would give you a shot), now our back ups are getting picked up.
When Schaub looks as bad in Oakland as he did here .... people will understand the flaw was under center , not the system or the coaches.

He's had another year to recover , I predict he starts out fairly well and falls apart towards the middle and is a complete disaster by the end of the season.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote