View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #100
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should foster be next to go?

I'm surprised there are no cut Andre Johnson threads yet? A guy that's past his prime and by far the highest paid player on our team.

Now I am not saying we should cut him, but with the re-building tone of alot of people on here, just surprised I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

On a side note... the way his contract is structured, he's lined up for a sure-cut by 2016. He'll be getting paid +14M, but only 2.7 of it is dead money.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote