View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #63
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Pryor was worse than Schaub last year and hasn't shown anything to make folks believe he will ever be pre-injury Schaub.
msr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Maurice Jones-Drew thinks Matt Schaub can lead Raiders to Super Bowl

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/02/maurice...owl/?eref=sihp
I don't know what anyone expects MJD to say. "No way, he sucks, I only came here for the cash" I mean it seemed to me like MJD tried to get off the topic pretty quick, and his answer was weird anyway. Schaub has never been under Super Bowl type pressure as he suggested. He has faced the pressure of a Super Bowl or Bust season, but even though he did not have much help from the rest of the team, he did not perform well under that kind of pressure.

The Raiders fans see Schaub as an upgrade over what they have had since Rich Gannon, so I am not sure there is as much pressure to win as there was in Houston last season. If the Raiders snag Evans in the draft, I could see Schaub doing very well in Oakland.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote