View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This was the coaches handpicked 2-14 team from the GM to the waterboy.

He failed and lost his job because of it. I hope Gary/OD etc... do well in Baltimore.
You say that as if you believe Gary was in charge of player acquisition ... roster building was / is Rick Smith's job. The coaches job is to coach the talent the GM acquires. The talent that Rick gave Gary to work with was obviously sub-par ... Proof of that is the purging of many of those players from the current roster.

If ya ask me , the wrong guy got fired.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote