View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014   #147
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Chapman View Post
I can't believe this. How big a pay cut did they ask him to take?

http://overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=D...S&Team=Bengals

1 million base with a 100k bonus and another 500k in incentives. My guess was about right but thought the base would be at least 2 million.

The texans were asking him to come down to about 1.5 million or so based on report.
It was probably a shock to Manning to see what he was worth on the open market. I wish he'd taken the paycut and stayed here.