View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014   #9
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's a passing league now...will it remain so?

under off season coach speak 'we are going to run the ball more or more effectively " is near the top of the list. The money spent this off-season does not suggest that teams are going to emphasize the run (or at least put on one guys shoulder). I mean an ok (non great) WR3like Andre Roberts got more money than any single RB free agent. then again, it really won't hard for much of the league to run more and still keep this a "passing league."