View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's a passing league now...will it remain so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So Kubiak was ahead of the curve?
I think so but then I'm probably biased .... But if you look at what he was able to do with Schaub , who never could move and didnt have a big arm & an UDFA RB .... How many times did we see his route combinations get #80 wide open , no one within 10 yards of him.

People complain about being predictable , but the fact is that the QB was so limited physically he couldn't execute. The same plays they ran the season before & went to an 11-1 start were the same plays they ran going 1-3 to end the season and 2-14 the next.

He got fired because he couldn't fix his broken QB , or the flawed one who replaced him.

I think the Ravens are a real good fit personnel wise for his offense , pending Ray Rice has something in the tank. Flacco will thrive in that system.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote