View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #975
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I have this feeling we're going to be a bit blindsided by who OB tabs at QB if we go elsewhere at 1-1. I'm not seeing Garopolo.
You know where I stand on that.

However, with the other talent in this draft that we can get with our 2nd/3rd/4th round picks & plenty of 5th/6th/7th rounders to package & trade up, I don't know if there's enough value to take a QB that would give us the upgrade we need over Tj & Case.

Even my guy. I think he can be a productive starter, but I don't think he'll be a franchise guy, or an Andrew Luck "equalizer" I think Manziel has that kind of potential, but unless he's there at the top of the 2nd, I don't see the risk/reward value I'd like to see to pull the trigger.

Now if we're going to take a QB in this draft as a future starter, for me it's Aj then Murray with our 2-1. If we're going to go BPA those guys would have to be there in the middle of the third for me to say, "I can't pass" on them.

If I had my rathers, I hope they're clearing cap room to offer Mallet a starters contract ~$7 to $9M a year, 1st year's cap around $5M.

Other than that..... I'm warming to the idea of best of Fitzpatrick/Yates/Keenum.

1. Clowney
  2. Yankey
  3. Best OT

I wouldn't mind something like that.