View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #29
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Non Monumental Texans Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
PFF's worst ranked CB is gone. BOB/RAC doing some more housecleaning. Good job
by theirs or another's rating he had a top 10 cornerback season only a couple years ago (#1 nickel if i remember correctly). the talent is there, the athleticism is excessive. whether he and a coaching staff put it all together is highly doubtful, but mccain can most certainly play. i'm fine that we cut him, and actually glad, but part of me is also disappointed because i believe he has more potential that may yet come out.

Last edited by Scooter; 04-03-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote