Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #160
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

I have this feeling we're going to be a bit blindsided by who OB tabs at QB if we go elsewhere at 1-1. I'm not seeing Garopolo.

Breeland I highlighted as a later round pick. Perhaps he'll rise, but I'd like to see who's available there at 3-1. I do like adding a CB. I'd draft one every year.

Kiper is becoming more annoying, as he does when drafts approach. Everything has to be to the nth degree -- screaming louder, future Hall of Famer, total bust... headline seeking adjectives. Pish.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote