Thread: Desean Jackson
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #74
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Desean Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
And 90% of the African American population.

I was at the park with my kids the other day and this black family was there and there was a girl of maybe 8 calling her siblings the n word with the "r" pronounced at the end left and right and her parents didn't say anything. Guess she was a white supremacist.
Ugh, please stop with your 90% exaggeration. It's not a word used in my house and I'm African American. My mother doesn't use it and so forth. You don't know enough African Americans to go spouting something that silly so just keep it to what you actually know. There are many African Americans who hate hearing it no matter what color you are.

I go to my son track meets and I have heard an asian kid use the word, latin and white. It has became more of a generation thing at this point, unfortunately. Probably doesn't belong in this part of the forum anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The guy was exceptionally well paid and was making noise about a new contract one year into his deal looking to be paid like CJ or AJ and he's not and never will be those guys. The other crud was just icing on a crap cake.
This is basically my thought as well. More about money then add everything else. Find it a bit hard to believe that they wouldn't know about his ties to the Crips before they even drafted the guy. But you add up the grumbling about a contract he just recently signed, a heft cap hit, his practice/meeting habits and you see a reason to free some cap room and move on as an organization.

Hopefully it will have him look in the mirror as well and change some aspects of his life but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote