View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #141
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manning released

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Why is everyone so obsessed with what we're calling it? This has spilled over into multiple threads now. I don't care what it is, as long as it works and sets this franchise up with a plan for long term success.
Agreed

But after a decade I'm starting to question the McNair's commitment to building a long term on the field successful product.

You will never convince me that BoB McNair is as dumb as MB posters make him out to be when it comes to putting a successful product on the field.

Yeah, those are the type of guys that become billionaires.

Yes, the Texans are and should be in a rebuilding mode.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote