View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #24
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Non Monumental Texans Signings

i kept hoping that mccain would return to his 2011(?) form. he does have cover skills and few realize how absurdly fast he is, but he just doesnt have the instincts and quick reactions needed to play inside. i could (very likely) be wrong, but i think mccain would do a whole lot better playing outside on early downs than he does inside on late downs and short yardage.

to that point (and off topic), since i'm thinking about it, kareem has looked really good when moved inside. i think he has a level that we rarely see, one that only comes out when truly challenged - such as being tasked with eliminating megatron or welker. that level seems to show up more when he moves inside, or at least it appears so in my memory.