View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #47
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
When I first suggested Watkins, it was just as a "wouldn't it be crazy" kinda idea. And I even posted it as a Hopkins-Watkins-Boyd reunion.

The more I think about taking Watkins, the more I like it.

I just don't think there's any way they actually do it. It's a move that smacks of the Millen-era Lions.
To me there are only 2 can't miss players at the top of the 1st round, Watkins and Robinson, and while Watkins wouldn't fix any of our big holes he sure would create one of the best WR corp. in the NFL, maybe the best. As long as we could fix the O-line issues, RT and LG, we could have a very potent offense even with Fitzpatrick at QB. He's definitely worth giving heavy consideration at 1.1
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote