View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014   #45
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
If you saw my "no QB in the first" mock in the mock section (you might have) you'd probably enjoy it. I picked Watkins for the hell of it and to be honest, the idea is rubbing off on me more and more recently.
When I first suggested Watkins, it was just as a "wouldn't it be crazy" kinda idea. And I even posted it as a Hopkins-Watkins-Boyd reunion.

The more I think about taking Watkins, the more I like it.

I just don't think there's any way they actually do it. It's a move that smacks of the Millen-era Lions.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote